Electronic Request

If you are currently enrolled or graduating this school year, please contact your school's guidance department for transcript submissions


Complete the form located at the link above to have your transcript sent electronically via FASTER to a FLORIDA college or university.  You may use this form if you graduated in 1992 and after. 


Click here to complete form.