Registration is now open for the 2020-2021 school year!
Registering for Clay County District Schools is as easy as 1...2...3!
- Use this link to identify what school your child is zoned to attend.
- Complete the New Student Registration Form for the 2020-2021 school year found here.
- Email all the necessary documentation listed in the online form to the school at the email address found here.
Florida law requires that prior to entry, attendance or transfer, all children comply with the state adopted immunization schedule (Florida Statute 1003.22).
- DH Form 680 (or Religious Exemption DH Form 681) is the only acceptable immunization certificate for admittance to a public or non-public school, grades Pre-K through 12.
- Form 680 can be obtained from your doctor or the Clay County Health Department.
- Form 681 is available from the Clay County Health Department.
A child may be certified as fully immunized if he/she has completed, prior to entry, the following vaccinations:
- Four or five doses of diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis (DTaP) vaccine
- Two or three doses of hepatitis B (Hep B) vaccine (requires 6 months to complete)
- Three, four or five doses of Polio vaccine*
- Two doses of measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Two doses of varicella vaccine†
* If the fourth dose of vaccine is administered prior to the fourth birthday, the fifth dose of polio vaccine is required for kindergarten entry only.
† Varicella vaccine is not required if varicella disease is documented by the health care provider.
For more information, call 850-245-4342 or visit immunizeflorida.org.
All “initial entry” students to a Florida school (preschool through grade 12) must present certification of a school-entry health examination performed within 12 months prior to the first day of school. (Florida Statute 1003.22) The required forms for immunization certification and school-entry health examination must be filed with the school prior to the child entering on the first day of school.
In addition to health documentation, you will need date of birth verification and proof of residency. You may use a certified birth certificate, passport, or life insurance policy to prove date of birth.
For proof of residency, you must provide the following:
1. Current mortgage statement, lease or deed.
2. Current utility bill
3. Government Issued Photo ID
4. If you are not the homeowner or lessee, you must provide items 1 and 2 above for the person you are residing with and the Homeowner's Acknowledgement form, found here.
Once your registration form has been submitted and your documents emailed, a school staff member will be in contact as soon as possible if further information or clarifications are necessary and/or to complete the enrollment process.
Should you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
New Online Registration
Welcome to Clay County District Schools!
We have moved our registration process online. All Clay County District School student registrations will be via our online process. We will no longer take registrations at the schools.