Paper Transcript Request

  • Please use this form for ALL graduates prior to 1991 and for graduates 1992 and after who need transcripts sent to private colleges or public universities outside of Florida.



    Click here to print form.



    Comments (-1)

Electronic Transcript Request

  • If you are currently enrolled or graduating this school year, please contact your school's guidance department for transcript submissions


    Complete the form located at the link above to have your transcript sent electronically via FASTER to a FLORIDA college or university.  You may use this form if you graduated in 1992 and after. 


    Click here to complete form.


    Comments (-1)



    Records Department

    814 Walnut Street, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043

    Our fax number is 904-336-6520