Students that have been identified for this opportunity will be notified by their school. Letters will be sent out to parents via their email accounts in Synergy ParentVUE. Parents will need to complete the Summer Programs Intent Form embedded in the notification letter to secure their child's enrollment in the program. If you have any further questions, please contact your child's school.
Clay County District Schools are committed to providing opportunities for our students to have a safe, healthy, and productive summer. CCDS looks forward to a great experience of summer learning.
For the summer of 2022, Clay County District Schools will identify students eligible for the following academic programs:
- Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten
- Rising K, K, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th Grade Summer Reading Remediation
- 6th - 12th Grade Credit Recovery ((Virtual)
- Algebra 1 Credit Recovery for ESE ONLY
- Algebra 1 Boot Camp - 7 high school sites
- 11th - 12th Grade ESOL Summer Reading Program
- Extended School Year Services as determined by the IEP team
Parents will be notified via email of their students' eligibility for these programs.