The lottery window has closed. We are now accepting students on a waitlist basis.
2021 - 2022 School Year VPK
- Available to all children who will turn 4 years old by September 1, 2021 & have NOT already participated in VPK.
- No fees are charged for VPK three hours instruction.
- Before and After Extended Day available for a nominal fee through CCSD deduction or Scheduled Payment Agreement Form.
- Transportation must be provided by parents.
Certificate of Eligibility
- Must have a Certificate of Eligibility formto be added to the waitlist.
- Parents must obtain a Clay County VPK Certificate of Eligibility by registering online at Family Services- Florida Early Learning.
- Create an account with a valid email address.
- Follow link sent to valid email address..
- Complete application *** County for Service – CLAY
- Child’s Birth Certificate and Parent’s Proof of Florida Residency must be electronically submitted during the application process before a Certificate of Eligibility will be issued.
- Once documents are verified by Episcopal Children’s Services (approximately 2-4 days), an email will be sent to the valid email address to inform the parent to log in and print the Certificate of Eligibility.
Steps for Parents
- Parents will email the unsigned Certificate of Eligibility to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parents are not able to request multiple schools.
- The child’s name will be placed on the waitlist for requested school.
- If a seat becomes available, the parent will receive an email with the link to the registration form and additional required documentation that must be submitted within 7 days of the email.
If you have any questions concerning this process, please contact the District Registration Office at 904-336-6577.
Required documents include:
- Birth Certificate
- FL680 Immunization Record
- School Entry Health Exam
- Parent’s Government Issued Photo ID
- Signed and Dated Certificate of Eligibility
Charles E. Bennett
Clay Hill Elementary
Doctors Inlet Elementary
Fleming Island Elementary
Keystone Heights Elementary
Lake Asbury Elementary
Oakleaf Village Elementary
Plantation Oaks Elementary
S.Bryan Jennings Elementary
W.E. Cherry Elementary
For VPK at Swimming Pen Creek please contact the school.