Clay County School District believes that all students and employees be afforded a setting that is safe, secure and free from bullying and harassment of any kind In compliance with Florida Statute 1006.147. The school district had adopted a comprehensive policy prohibiting bullying and harassment.
- Click on the form and complete it, then fax it to the Climate and Culture office- 904-336-6552
- Students should report the complaint directly to a teacher, guidance counselor, or administrator. (If the accused harasser/bully/hazer should be the principal), students should contact the Director of Academic Support.
- Students should tell their parents.
- Students may ask their teacher, counselor, or parent to help them report the incident to their principal or assistant principal at school.
- Details of who, what, when, where, and how will be needed in each of the choices.