- ELA FSA (3rd-6th grades) improved by 15 points and outpaced the state gain of nine points
- Grades 3 through 5 results placed 10th in the state!
- Math FSA (3rd-6th grades) improved by 10 points and outpaced the state gain of nine points
- Grade 6 results placed 3rd in the state!
- Seventh grade ELA FSA improved by seven points, outpacing the state gain of three points
- Algebra I improved by ten points and placed 12th in the state!
- Algebra II improved by five points and placed 14th in the state!
- Overall Civics EOC results placed 5th in the state!
- Overall U.S. History EOC results placed 6th in the state!
“Overall, I am proud of the results released today. It is evident that our students, teachers, support staff, and administrators have done tremendous work toward improving student achievement. I am confident that our blueprint has established a common purpose for providing our students with high quality tasks and activities that will lead to excellence in the years to come. We will continue to strengthen our focus for preparing students to become college, career, and life ready as a full option graduate,” said Superintendent Addison Davis.