Orange Park Elementary will hold their open registration for the 2016-2017 school year March 28 - April 1. Registrations will be accepted from 8a-3p Monday through Friday, with additional hours, until 6:30 pm, on Thursday, March 31.
Please note, because OPE accepts students from all of Clay County, transportation is not provided. Also, all families must sign a commitment agreement. One of the OPE commitments is completing a minimum of 9 hours of volunteer work each year; volunteer hours may be completed by the parent or grandparent only.
- Paperwork required for registration:
- Completed Registration Form,
- Proofs of residency in Clay County
- Birth Certificate (for kindergarten only)
- Please visit our website at http://ope.oneclay.net , Information, For Parents, OPE Registration button, for more information.